Stay out of God’s Way?

A DIVINE REVELATION ON THIS AMAZING STORY -THE BOOK OF JOB!

I HEARD GOD’S VOICE IN MY SPIRIT ON ONE OCCASION WHILE I WAS MEDITATING ON SOME SCRIPTURES. I WAS THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT I WAS NEEDING TO HAPPEN , BUT IT WAS BEYOND MY REACH – AND I KNEW I HAD TO HAVE GOD’S HELP.

First I ask you this question;

“If God had to make a choice between you doing something He told you to do, or,- listening to  you pray for two hours, which do you think he would choose? When you answer that in your heart, then consider this statement God made to me on that occasion;

This is what I heard in my spirit; “If you can stay out of my way, I will bless you.” WHAT?

I am fully convinced that one of the main reasons that we fail to receive answers to prayer is – disobedience. A failure to do something you have felt you should do, – i.e;

1. Help somebody is some material way.

2. Repent to someone about a hurt or damage we might have done to them.

3. Call someone about something that has been on our mind. “As we do unto others, we do it unto the Lord.” What we put out is what comes back to us.

4. Should I start something I am not doing, – or should I stop something I am doing.

We certainly need to go to God in prayer about everything, but,- no amount of prayer, or any other substitute can take the place of ‘obedience’ .  *When we obey, – we stay out of God’s way!*  Consider this statement by God in the book of Hosea; “When I would have healed Israel, – the iniquity of Ephraim was discovered.” And then again: “They turned back…and limited the Holy one of Israel..” (Ps. 78:41) Uh Oh! That blocked their blessing from the Lord.

It is “God’s good pleasure to give good things to his children.” He loves us, and He loves to bless His children, just as we do our children. The question that remains is in the book of Galatians ; “…who did hinder you, that you should not obey….” Oh Lord, is it I… ? If you feel you should make a change about something, it is not condemnation, – It is a conviction! When we follow through,- blessings will come. If Not… Selah! We should never feel attacked by the scriptures, – but always thankful for the “truth that sets us free.“* GD

I pray these thoughts will be helpful to you. If I can be of any help otherwise you can email me at – <gerald@geralddavis.org> for prayer or for counsel. See my website <www.geralddavisministries.org> for books and other materials and writings by Gerald Davis. Some are downloadable at no charge.

***************************************************************

A ‘SPECIAL THANK YOU’ FOR CONSIDERING OUR MINISTRY IN YOUR GIVING AND PARTNERSHIP! USE PAY PAL ABOVE! Or US mail at : 9955 Tulip St. Conroe, Texas 7738. A free book will be sent to you to express our thanks.

8 thoughts on “Stay out of God’s Way?”

1. Shelby Yi says:

You shouldYou ought toYou need to take part inbe a part of a contest for one of the bestof the greatestof the finestof the highest qualityof the most useful blogssiteswebsites on the webon the interneton the netonline. I willI am going toI most certainly willI’m going to recommendhighly recommend this sitethis websitethis blogthis web site!

2. Gilma Buser says:

Thanks for finally writingtalking about > blog_title < LikedLoved it!

3. Yong Hargers says:

GreatWonderfulFantasticMagnificentExcellent goodsitems from you, man. I’veI have keep in mindbear in mindrememberconsidertake into accounthave in mindtake notebe mindfulunderstandbe awaretake into accout your stuff prior toprevious to and you’reyou are simplyjust tooextremely greatwonderfulfantasticmagnificentexcellent. I reallyactually like what you’veyou have gotreceivedobtainedacquiredbought hereright here, reallycertainly like what you’reyou are statingsaying and the waythe best waythe way in which in whichby whichduring whichthrough whichwherein you assertyou are sayingyou say it. You are makingYou makeYou’re making it entertainingenjoyable and you stillyou continue to take care ofcare for to staykeep it smartsensiblewise. I cantcan notcan’t wait to readlearn far moremuch more from you. This isThat is actuallyreally a terrificgreatwonderfultremendous websitesiteweb site.

4. SimplyJust want towish todesire to say your article is as astonishingamazingsurprisingastounding. The clearnessclarity for youron yourin yourto your postsubmitpublishput up is simplyjust spectacularniceexcellentcoolgreat and iand that i cancould thinkassumesuppose you areyou’re a professionalknowledgeablean expert in thison this subject. WellFine with yourtogether with youralong with your permission allowlet me to take hold ofgrabclutchgraspseizesnatch your RSS feedfeed to staykeep up to dateupdated with drawing closeapproachingcoming near nearforthcomingimminentimpending post. Thank youThanks a millionone million1,000,000 and please keep upcontinuecarry on the gratifyingrewardingenjoyable work.

5. Luisa Caryk says:

I visited multiplemanyseveralvarious websitessitesweb sitesweb pagesblogs butexcepthowever the audio qualityfeature for audio songs currentpresentexisting at this websiteweb sitesiteweb page is reallyactuallyin facttrulygenuinely marvelouswonderfulexcellentfabuloussuperb.

6. Rey Mcclenny says:

You’reYou are so coolawesomeinteresting! I don’tI do not supposethinkbelieve I’veI haveI’ve truly readread through anythingsomethinga single thing like thislike that before. So nicegoodgreatwonderful to findto discover somebodysomeoneanother person with somewith a fewwith originaluniquegenuine thoughts on this subjecttopicissuesubject matter. ReallySeriously.. thank you forthanks formany thanks for starting this up. This websiteThis siteThis web site is somethingis one thing that is neededthat’s neededthat is required on the webon the internet, someone with a littlewith somewith a bit of originality!

1. Gerald Davis says:

I think my books would interest you – see all on my website

7. Hmm it seemsappearslooks like your sitewebsiteblog ate my first comment (it was extremelysuper long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submittedhad writtenwrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as welltoo am an aspiring blog bloggerwriter but I’m still new to the whole thingeverything. Do you have any helpful hintsrecommendationstips and hintspointssuggestionstips for inexperiencedfirst-timerookienovicebeginnernewbie blog writers? I’d certainlydefinitelygenuinelyreally appreciate it.